UNIQUE SYSTEM BENEFITS
- Pure transparency
- Long panels, curvable on site
- Easy installation
- Impact resistance
- SOCOTEC (EN accredited) certified system
Danpal® Compact is a 4mm thick solid panel that provides a ‘glass-like’ appearance, together with strength, insulating qualities, flexibility, curving ability, low weight and UV protection.
Standing Seam Connection – No Caulking or Adhesives
The Danpalon® standing-seam connection system means the entire assembly uses no caulking or adhesives, eliminating the difficulties of sealant and adhesive bond failure common to traditional systems.
Freedom to Design Spectacular Glazed Areas – In Any Size or Angle
Aluminium or polycarbonate connectors offer architects a high degree of freedom in terms of exterior building design. Up to 12m long panels are supplied and are available as straight panels, cold bent, or thermoformed to form tight curves.
Available in All Colour Ranges
Danpal® Compact is available in all color ranges – easily adapting to all creative transparency ideas.
The Danpal® Compact system consists of:
- Main transparent 4mm compact panels, 592mm wide, extruded with a vertical standing seam at both sides of the panel.
- A snap-on connector (aluminium or transparent polycarbonate) interlocking the panels.
- A transparent polycarbonate spacer profile. Its installed module width is 600mm. The system is free floating. Every component is free to thermally expand or contract at its own rate, maintaining the structural properties for the life of the material.